[Kolab-devel] sheikh aamir asad from xinjiang kashi china

sheikhaamirasad asad sheikhaamirasad at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 10:04:31 CET 2007

hello
  mr martin kwasha how are you enjoy your health so i give you my address once again i confurm you my address.Shop no 001,2nd floor,5th bilding,uzdhar shooping mall,idkah road xinjiang kashi china.ph:00869982843405,mob:008613999099192 is my address and phone numbers so you can contact on this this is little beautiful city of china.thanks
                                                                                                      bestregards.