[Kolab-devel] [issue2348] Crash on "checking" ToDo in calendar view

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Dec 17 13:25:18 CET 2007

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

I had kontact repeatedly crash on me when trying to "check" the checkbox of a
ToDo in the Calendar view (i.e. the little ToDo list in the sidebar next to the
calendar(s)). This does not seem to happen when in ToDo view - in that view, I
can check that box without problems.

I can't get more info right now, as one of the crashes resulted in a conflict -
and the dialog hangs as soon as it pops up, so I have to clean that up first...

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.8
Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20071204.744693)

files: Crash_Kontact_744693_checking_normal_todo_in_calendar_view.txt
messages: 13175
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Crash on "checking" ToDo in calendar view
topic: kde client, prokde35