[Kolab-devel] Question about horde patches

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Fri Dec 7 14:17:30 CET 2007

Op Thursday 06 December 2007 10:04:08 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> I reconsidered and would suggest that I reorganize the patch
> directories as done within server/patches/php now.
>
> So for horde I'd add subdiretories such as imp-3.2_rc1,
> kronolith-3.2_r1,...
>
> Would that be okay?

I like the idea very much.

I assame the directory structure will be:
patches/horde/horde-3.2-rc1
patches/horde/horde-3.2-rc2
patches/horde/horde-3.2
patches/horde/imp-3.2-rc1
patches/horde/imp-3.2-rc2
etc

You have patches that are called HK-GW-framework_*  Is my assumption correct
that you refer with framework to just horde (patches/horde/horde-3.2-rc1)?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless