[Kolab-devel] [issue2302] New kalender appointment:Deleted attendees

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Dec 7 12:00:11 CET 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

When creating a new calendar entry we add one attendee. We then remove it
before pressing OK.

When pressing OK we get a dialog which asks to send a mail to all updated
attendees, even though none was ever saved.

The email is generated, send and received by the (not existing) attendee if
this dialog is confirmed.

Expected behaviour: No update-notification dialog should be shown if attendees
that were never saved are removed.

assignedto: till
messages: 12986
nosy: basyskom, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: New kalender appointment:Deleted attendees
topic: kde client, prokde35