[Kolab-devel] Horde calendar problem

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Mon Dec 3 16:18:47 CET 2007

Hello Alex,

On Friday, 30. November 2007, Alex Potter wrote:
> Using horde, I enabled access to my personal calendar as described by
> stephanb
> in msg #9619 in the bug-tracker.
>
> It correctly displays  most events, but all recurring entries are missing.
>
> My system came from
>
> http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/kolab/server/development-2.2/20071019-full
>
> and runs on Debian Etch
>
> This could be a show-stopper for me.

Which client initially created the events?

Are the recurring events completely missing or does the first one show up?

It might help if you could post a dump of the event XML structure,
just grab it directly from the cyrus mail storage.

Does it make a difference if you create a recurring event via Horde?

Regards,
Thomas