[Kolab-devel] [issue2269] After local unsubscribe a shared folder, the grey "user" and the grey "ltest1" folder didn't vanish.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Dec 3 12:23:18 CET 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev.740460

I activate under Kmail->Accounts->Receiving" "Show only locally subscribed folder".
Another user shares a folder with me and I locally unsubscribe this folder.
Now the unsubscribed folder is not shown, but the grey helper folder "user" and
"ltest1". As described in Z-3 this should not happen.

topic: kde client, prokde35