[Kolab-devel] CLOSE crash the imap server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 31 10:16:42 CEST 2007

Alain,

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 18:20, Alain Spineux wrote:
> Is-it possible for someone running kolab to confirm this problem ?

thanks for the good work on this problem.
We will try to reproduce here as well. It might be related
to the version of Linux you run, some of the libraries and the
compiler suite as well.

On some platforms I had to compile db without optimising flags
to make it stable and Cyrus links db statically.
So you could modify the .specs for db and imapd to build without optimising
flags and retry.

Bernhard