[Kolab-devel] Horde available in Kolab CVS

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sun Aug 5 09:27:39 CEST 2007

Hi!

The horde packages available in Kolab CVS should now allow you to
completely build a Kolab-Server-2.2 including the Horde groupware web
client. You need a Kolab CVS based server
(http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Beta_testing) for that. Please
note that you'll need to download some graphic libraries like libpng,
libgd, etc. from OpenPKG in order to build the whole thing. So I
actually don't expect this to be trivial.

I'm just mentioning this so that you know that Horde has now found
it's way into Kolab CVS and I will try to make it part of the next
Kolab-Server-2.2 beta release. There'll be no further releases of
separate Horde packages from p at rdus in order to make things not too
complex. I actually advise against using the current p at rdus pacakges
for the Kolab-2.1 server but encourage you to wait for the next
Kolab-Server beta and use the packages then. They should be more
reliable and you'll probably have less upgrade problems later.

Cheers,

Gunnar