[Kolab-devel] Forum at eforum.de

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Tue Sep 19 19:02:23 CEST 2006

Thanks for taking care of the "dead forum" issue.

Am Dienstag, 19. September 2006 18:41 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Do you think the current navigation is good enough to point people
> with questions to the users list?
> If not, how can we improve?

I think if the link Support/Forum is removed, clicking on the link to the
mailinglist is the next logical step when seeking help. So I am fine with
that.

Overall the start page could be improved by providing a little more
description for all the links (Documentation, wiki, mailinglist, HOWTOs,
Mini-HOWTOs, etc.). It is not really clear what to expect beneath each link
until you have followed the all. But I don't think this is a top priority.
Unfortunately I am not a web usability person. It was just the Forum that
distracted me.

> > P.s. I really DO like the wiki.
>
> The wiki is an initiative by Hamish Gough
> (http://www.goughconsulting.co.uk/). Thanks Hamish!

Thanks from me too. It makes using kolab so much easier.

regards,
Andreas Micklei