[Kolab-devel] Draft instructions for server upgrade 2.0 to 2.1

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 26 10:36:23 CEST 2006

On Thursday 26 October 2006 10:00, ITSEF Admin wrote:
> Some initial remarks: I'm in the process of doing a migration from server A
> with Kolab 2.0.4 to server B with Kolab 2.1 while at the same time changing
> the domain from OLD_DOMAIN to NEW_DOMAIN.

Note
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/raw-howtos/move-rename-user.txt
might contain hints for you then as well.

> Hence, your upgrade instructions
> don't apply 100%, but I think I can use parts of it and therfore, some of
> my observations might be of interest.

Yes, please give us more! 8-)
We need feedback!

So thanks, I will have to process some of your remarks fully later,
but would not want to postpone the hint to move-rename-user.txt.
Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)