[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 beta 2 - Problem creating users

Andrea Gelpi gelpi at corona.it
Wed Oct 25 13:55:59 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have found this strange situation in Kolab 2.1 beta2.

At the moment this kolab is empty. I run only kolab bottstrap.

1) Using Kolab admin interface I created a user.
2) After trying for a while to use Horde as web interface and having
many problems I cannot solve, I decided to recreate the user. So From
Kolab admin interface I deleted the user.

3) After verifying the mailbox is gone, I try to recreate the same
user, but nothing occurs. I cannot create the user any more for hours.

After 2/3 hours I could recreate the user, but imap don't create the mailbox.
in /kolab/var/imap/spool/domain/x/domainname/ nothin was written.

How can I solve this situation?

--
Andrea Gelpi