[Kolab-devel] richard: server/kolabd/kolabd/dist_conf centos-clarkconnect, NONE, 1.1

Peter Baldwin peterb at pointclark.net
Fri Oct 20 18:18:44 CEST 2006

>> what to about the copyright, just add e.g.
>> Copyright 2006: Clark Connect (http://www.clarkconnect.com)
>
> It depends on where they got the file from, so you need to get
> this information from them.
> Please also ask them to confirm that it is Free Software under GNU GPL.

The copyright should be "Point Clark Networks" and everything we do on a
ClarkConnect box is GPL.

Keep in mind, *many* features (e.g. freebusy) have not yet been
integrated into ClarkConnect, so parts of the dist_conf file are not
really applicable... yet.  I would be interested in hearing from folks
working on Kolab + CentOS.  We have all the RPMs and source RPMs
available @ http://download.clarkconnect.com/community/.  These RPMS
would have to be tweaked a bit to work on CentOS.  If someone is willing
to do the testing and sanity checking on CentOS, we would be happy to
handle the RPM spec files and package building.

If I knew there was some interest, it would also give me incentive to
update my incomplete Kolab + CentOS documentation @
http://www.clarkconnect.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kolab

Cheers,
Peter Baldwin