[Kolab-devel] freebusy.class : generatefreebusy & memory problems

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be
Mon Oct 9 17:36:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing memory problems while generating the freebusy
info of  an outlook installation (French) with calendar folder Calendrier
containing more then 2100  events (about 30 Mb with lots of recurrent
events).

Normal apache setup uses about 20M on memory. However generating the
freebusy for this calendar raises the memory usage to 120 Mb. Further
investigation showed that the memory usage seems to augment for every
message processed. Uncomment the 'getEventHash' function in the
freebusy.class  -> generateFreebusy routine gives me a memory raise of about
5 Mb in apache. So somewhere in this routine a lot of memory is used.

Can anyone reproduce this problem ?  I 'm using php 4 with the
kolab-resource-handlers/ scripts

Kind regards,
Pieter

  _____