[Kolab-devel] Python connector

Dick Kniep dick.kniep at lindix.nl
Tue Nov 28 14:10:17 CET 2006

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for your offer. To be very honest I have the same problems as you have
looking at my schedule. However, customers want this, so we will have to
provide it, and working late is not a real problem ;-)

If you could provide us with subversion, mailing list and trac that would be
fabulous. I don't think that it is a problem that it is under the pardus.de
domain.

OK, how do we proceed from here?

--
Cheers