[Kolab-devel] [issue1517] Adding "Cc" deletes "To" field in KMail with certain address formats

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Tue Nov 28 09:49:25 CET 2006

"T. Ribbrock" <kolab-issues at intevation.de> writes:
> New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:
>
> Kontact proko2.1.5 on SuSE 10.0 (KDE 3.4.2/Qt3 3.3.4):
>
> - Compose a new mail
> - Add an address to the "To:" field. *Just* the mail address, no name! Example:
> john at doe.domain or also <john at doe.domain>
> - Add an address to the "Cc" field using the address book button (the one with
> "...")
> - As soon as "OK" is clicked in the address book dialog, the "To" field is empty.

I can't reproduce this problem.  (proko2 2.1.5 on Debian Sarge)

Klicking on "..." the Address Selection comes up, selecting any
address and adding it using the "CC >>" button adds it to the CC node
of the tree view, TO is not changed.  Leaving the dialog with "OK"
didn't touch the TO field, too.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH

wilde at intevation.de                          intevation at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/             http://www.intevation.de/