[Kolab-devel] Linpro and kolab

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Nov 24 09:23:45 CET 2006

Am Freitag, 24. November 2006 01:01 schrieb Jørgen Hermanrud Fjeld:

Hi,

> If you have any positive or negative comments regarding our use of Kolab,
> please feel free to contact me.

I am very happy with what I read about your use of Kolab!

Please feel assured that you don't have any obligations to Kolab but to your
customers.

Though if possible I would like to have some feedback and occassional
descriptions about solutiuons (like postgrey, RBL and overlays) so that we
can improve Kolab in the future.

E.g. in my Kolab installations I always use both greylisting and RBL. Actually
in a lot of cases theres are more efficient than Spamassassin. Getting
feedback like yours helps us to direkt the future Kolab development.

Using LDAP overlays is indeed a nice way to add further consistency. I am
reconsidering it as soon as we upgrade to a more recent version of OpenLDAP.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/