[Kolab-devel] [issue1473] conflict after moving day appointment

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 2 16:51:04 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Using the bad folder I have send Till for issue1432
I can produce a conflict on moving one day appointment.
Afterwards I have two very simililar object in the cache,
but only one corresponding object on the server.

Till,
use the new folder, do one sync and move the
"Bettag" from the 15th of November 2006 one day earliers.
Sync.

Kontact: 1.0, Revision 601015.
Debian Sarge (ppc) with KDE: 3.3.2 Qt: 3.3.4

assignedto: till
messages: 8827
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: conflict after moving day appointment
topic: kde client, kksa