[Kolab-devel] [issue1261] Online imap. Local subscription of folders is not possible

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed May 31 00:44:18 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

This superseds issue 1206 as it is the last remaining point and drifted away
too far from the origin toptic.

When choosing online imap in kolabwizard, the groupware folders become hidden
and only local subscribed folders under "Posteingang" will be shown.

But I am missing an option to select additional folders. I would have expect
some kind of folder tree which is expandable so that I can select folders which
aren't subscribed. But I can see only a check box for "Posteingang".

topic: kde client