[Kolab-devel] Horde Installations

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Tue May 30 13:13:17 CEST 2006

Alle 10:14, martedì 30 maggio 2006, Andrew J. Kopciuch ha scritto:
> > I also have a shell script (with some additional files) that I wrote to
> > fully install Horde with Kolab.  It downloads the packages, unpacks,
> > installs, creates the DB, VFS, custom changes for hooks, and Kolab
> > changes.
>
> Since I've had a great deal of interest in this after I mentioned both
> here, and my local LUG, I have spent a couple of days adding some features
> and making some improvements to the original script.
>
> The whole bundle of files is available here :
>
> http://kolab.bddf.ca/horde_install.tar.gz

In horde_install.sh:

echo "Installing new httpd.conf.template with ports 8000 and 4430 into Kolab"

$CP_CMD /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.conf.template /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.conf.template.orig
$CP_CMD
	"$HERE/httpd.conf.template" /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.conf.template

But where is in your archive httpd.conf.template?!
;-)
--
Alessio Cecchi ++ www.skye.it