[Kolab-devel] FolderType support for shared folders

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Tue May 23 16:59:40 CEST 2006

Hi!

There have been some commits recently that were meant to provide
support for folder types on shared folders. To me it looks like the
commits to the different packages have some conflicts, but I might
overlook something:

The kolabFolderType attribute has been defined in the kolab2.schema
some time ago:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolabd/kolabd/kolab2.schema.diff?r1=1.16&r2=1.17

In order to support the folderType setting in the webadmin frontend
there has been another commit:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolab-webadmin/kolab-webadmin/www/admin/sharedfolder/sf.php.in.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

Here the attribute seems to be named 'folderType' instead of 'kolabFolderType'

The same seems to be the case in this commit to the perl-kolab package:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/perl-kolab/Kolab-LDAP/LDAP.pm.in.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

Since the last two patches are more recent there might have been an
additional patch on the kolab schema that was just not commited? Or am
I missing something?

Thanks!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org