[Kolab-devel] [issue1248] Declining an invitation leads to an irritating message.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu May 18 11:01:46 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Revision 540100:

I get an invitation.
I choose "decline", now I get a note that the appointment to be deleted
cannot be found.

The email answer has been send, which is good,
but the message is irritating when this is the first time
I click on the message.

I wonder if we can avoid this, though.
The other case is that I press on this email at a later time
when I have already entered the event. Now the saved event needs to
be deleted and if it cannot be found.
I would argu though that in the case of the first and only the first
invitation email, the question should not come it nothing is found to
be deleted.