[Kolab-devel] How to make a custom openpkg package

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 8 18:14:29 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 5. Mai 2006 19:47 schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti:
> I evaluated how to modify the Cyrus source for creating a patches

> I would like to create and test a patch and do intensive testing on it
> but i cannot find a procedure for customizing the imapd source rpm of
> kolab:
>
> wget
> http://max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/development-2.1/curren
>t/sources/imapd-2.2.12-2.5.0_kolab.src.rpm

> Which is the right procedure to test custom patches for Kolab imapd
> OpenPKG package?

Some hints out of the top of my head:

/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm --install imapd-2.2.12-2.5.0_kolab.src.rpm
Then go to /kolab/RPM search for the tarball and the .spec.
Change the spec, add your patch.
Try
/kolab/bin/openpkg rpmbuild -ba xxx.spec

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.