[Kolab-devel] Kolab-resource-handlers dependency on Horde libraries

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Thu Mar 9 23:10:50 CET 2006

Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 9. März 2006 19:19 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>
> Hi Gunnar,
>
> I like the idea of cleaning up the horde mess and your patch looks good to me
> though I want to give Steffen a chance to look at it and comment.
>
> IMHO it shall be integrated asap because otherwise the crab will remain in
> Kolab 2.1 for a long time.

Well this only concerns the kolab-resource-handler package. fbview is
a different matter, so the horde framework will probably not be gone
too soon though I definitely share your sentiment.

I did give the fbview package a short glance and believe that it would
also be possible to get it merged into the current horde framework but
it would require more work than the resource handlers.

Regards

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org