[Kolab-devel] Admin website just not there!

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Wed Mar 8 10:23:57 CET 2006

Hi all,

Yesterday, I sent this query to the kolab-users list, but an answer has not
yet come up. I would be very grateful if you people could help me with this
problem:

I've installed the latest kolab several times through the sources. (release).

After installation, I could not connect to the administration page at
https://servername/admin

I saw that apache was only listening on 127.0.0.1:80 and was not configured to
use ssl. It seemed not configured at all!

The default page was pointing to /kolab/share/apache/htdocs.
I dont know if it's relevant, but /kolab is a symbolic link to /data/kolab,
which is on a different partition.

I'm using RHEL4, with kolab 2.0.3.

After the initial failure, I tried to disable my firewall (was mentioned
somewhere) and deleted the /kolab directory.
Then i did the obmtool stuff again and it reinstalled. Then after
bootstrapping, the problem persists.
I also tried to run kolabconf manually.

The thread here seems to be about the same problem:
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2005-April/002412.html

Any help very much appreciated!

Ger.