[Kolab-devel] horde as kolab's wen frontend or not

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 30 00:01:10 CEST 2006

Sometime ago we discussed horde as frontend as kolab.  At that it was proposed
to put something about this on wiki.  I have done this now.  Please find it
at: http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Horde

It would be nice if the page can be extended with more detailed design
information, like why horde is considered a security risk for kolab and how
this could be resolved technically.

Op donderdag 11 mei 2006 11:41, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> Well, I will ask back to get out more details,
> but in the majority of cases our developers proved right in the end.

Are there more details available compared to the ones listed on the wiki page?

Looking forward to your contribution on this :)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless