[Kolab-devel] Ingo states 'Failed to establish TLS connection'

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 26 23:02:41 CEST 2006

Hello Kolab-bers,

last weekend I succesfully installed the horde modules: Ingo and IMP.  This is
all suse based, and most of the things just work :)

There is an issue with Ingo however, perhaps someone is able to point in the
right direction.  Short problem description: filter rules are not executed.
I think this is dues to the filter script not being written to the server.
The cause could be a TLS problem.

If I e.g. perform the following action 'show active script' (horde ->
filters -> script -> show active script), the following message is shown:
- Failed to establish TLS connection
an empty result....)

Now is the tls failure due to horde/ingo not supporting tls, see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ingo&m=112084202913856&w=2
Or due to a configuration error either in kolab or horde/ingo?

It seems that Ingo works fine with the openpkg based kolab:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2006-May/005471.html
I therefor assume that Ingo should work with the suse based kolab too...., but
why not at the moment?

Any ideas?

--
TIA,