[Kolab-devel] Kolab-resource-handlers dependency on Horde libraries

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Thu Jun 15 10:50:22 CEST 2006

Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl> writes:

> Op woensdag 31 mei 2006 10:16, schreef Martin Konold:
>> > What is the result of the verification.  Is Gunnar's conclusion correct?
>>
>> Your answer is urgently pending since half a month.
>
> It's now more than a month ago.  Should we still expect an answer?

Short update from my side: I started working on the freebusy part
yesterday and should be able to add some comments on this topic
soon. I'll try to submit stuff to the horde code once I understand the
impact of the code changes better.

At least I can say one thing: The whole freebusy part seems to work
with the original horde code and my two patches. Kontact behaves just
fine. On the other hand kolab always proves to be complex and so far
it always managed to surprise me with stuff I overlooked.

Cheers

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org