[Kolab-devel] Ho do i setup fallback_transport in kolab postfix ??

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 8 20:52:38 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 3. Juni 2006 14:42 schrieb Rohit Rajan:
> Hi I have a situation here, I have configured kolab and everything is
> working fine.

This sounds like a question for kolab-users to me.
If you ask a question about a Kolab Server, please also indicate the
version you have installed.

> My kolab postfix domain is xyz.com now if I have to send a mail to user
> who is not in local user table but has email id user at xyz.com how do I
> do that. In normal postfix all I have to do is setup
> local_recipient_maps =
> fallback_transport = xyz.com
>
> The error in postfix logs are
>
> "relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0, status=bounced (service
> unavailable. Command output: Failed to set recipient: Invalid response
> code received from server, code 550 )"

Code 550 means, that the users in not in the imap.
It meant, it tried to deliver it to cyrus.

You probably have to change more than just the fallback_transport.
Have a look at the mini-howto: raw-howtos/email-split-setup.txt
which should get you the right ideas.