[Kolab-devel] [issue1263] FolderType support for shared folders

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Jun 4 22:50:08 CEST 2006

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

As discussed on the devel-mailing list:

There have been some commits recently that were meant to provide
support for folder types on shared folders. To me it looks like the
commits to the different packages have some conflicts, but I might
overlook something:

The kolabFolderType attribute has been defined in the kolab2.schema
some time ago:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolabd/kolabd/kolab2.schema.diff?r1=1.16&r2=1.17

In order to support the folderType setting in the webadmin frontend
there has been another commit:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolab-webadmin/kolab-webadmin/www/admin/sharedfolder/sf.php.in.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

Here the attribute seems to be named 'folderType' instead of 'kolabFolderType'

The same seems to be the case in this commit to the perl-kolab package:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/perl-kolab/Kolab-LDAP/LDAP.pm.in.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

Comment by Tobias Koenig:

Since I sent Martin the patch in two junks it's possible that the
conflict was itroduced there... It doesn't matter which name is used,
all three components should just use the same, feel free to adapt them
to one.

Suggested resolution:

Patch the name in the kolab2.schema -> Patch attached

assignedto: martin
files: kolab2-schema.patch
messages: 7598
nosy: martin, wrobel
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: FolderType support for shared folders