[Kolab-devel] Inconsistency in kolab2.schema of Kolab 2.0.3

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Mon Jul 17 17:14:47 CEST 2006

On Monday 17 July 2006 12:26, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 11:24:14AM +0200, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> > The change was made in HEAD but not in kolab_2_0_branch
>
> But the admin webfrontend of kolab_2_0_branch uses this attribute!

It doesn't, actually.  The webfrontend doesn't in 2.0.3 doesn't provide a way
to set the port.  Or, actually, it doesn't provide an obvious way.  For more
about this see https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue942

The code in kolab-webadmin/www/admin/service/index.php seems to set the
postfix-relayport attribute but it also looks broken to me.  For instance,
$port_val is not initialized properly AFAICT.

> So either the webfrontend must be changed to not use the attribute or
> the attribute must be assigned to the 'kolab' object...

Not sure whether and how it should be fixed.  We should probably discuss that
in issue942.

   Bernhard