[Kolab-devel] horde as kolab's web frontend or not

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 7 23:15:15 CEST 2006

Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl> writes:

> Hmm, I have groupware folders.  In kmail they have their own icons, so they
> are easily recognized as groupware folder.  In horde however, they just like
> a normal folder.  There is no content in the folder, is that what you mean
> with "If you have no groupware folders".

Hm, no. If you have groupware folders and they carry the correct
annotation (as suggested by the fact that they are recognized by
kmail) then horde should in principle recognize them too. On the other
hand there are "some" bugs in the current horde kolab driver that
might prevent that ;)

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org