[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 Distribution list

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 25 22:53:59 CET 2006

Op woensdag 25 januari 2006 11:24, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > > I think the permissions will be a problem.
> > >
> > > Richard: I guess there should be a @emailserver_usr@:@emailserver_grp@
> > > in a few places in HEAD templates/*.
> >
> > These are the ones:
> > kolabd/templates> grep root:root *in
> > ldapdistlist.cf.template.in:OWNERSHIP=root:root
> > master.cf.template.in:OWNERSHIP=root:root
> > smtpd.conf.template.in:OWNERSHIP=root:root
> > transport.template.in:OWNERSHIP=root:root
> > virtual.template.in:OWNERSHIP=root:root
> >
> > > Feel free to correct if you get to it, I am currently offline, so I
> > > cannot commit.
> >
> > Should the ones above all be changed into:
> > @emailserver_usr@:@emailserver_grp@ ?
>
> I guess so,
> because postfix has to read them and runs under these
> permissions in the Kolab Server.

Please confirm that you agree with the diff below.  If you do I'll commit the
patch (preferably tomorrow):

server/kolabd/kolabd> diff -r BEF AFT
diff -r BEF/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/ldapdistlist.cf.template
AFT/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/ldapdistlist.cf.template
4c4
< OWNERSHIP=root:root
---
> OWNERSHIP=kolab-n:kolab-r
diff -r BEF/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/master.cf.template
AFT/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/master.cf.template
4c4
< OWNERSHIP=root:root
---
> OWNERSHIP=kolab-n:kolab-r
diff -r BEF/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/smtpd.conf.template
AFT/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/smtpd.conf.template
4c4
< OWNERSHIP=root:root
---
> OWNERSHIP=kolab-n:kolab-r
diff -r BEF/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/transport.template
AFT/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/transport.template
4c4
< OWNERSHIP=root:root
---
> OWNERSHIP=kolab-n:kolab-r
diff -r BEF/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/virtual.template
AFT/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/virtual.template
4c4
< OWNERSHIP=root:root
---

--