[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 Distribution list

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Wed Jan 11 10:48:54 CET 2006

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006 10:45 schrieb gelpi at corona.it:

. . .

> Actually I thought that virtual_maps should have this line.
> Do you have a virtual_maps parameter? What does it contain?

Well virtual_maps exists and is:

virtual_maps =  hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual,
         ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf,
         ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapvirtual.cf

But for some strange reason virtual_alias_maps does not point to
virtual_maps or better this doesn't work with my installation.

Well looking now at the log I discovered where the problem come from.

In the log I found:

Jan 09 22:55:26 dafnen <info> postfix/smtpd[6231]: dict_lookup:
virtual_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual, ?ldap:/kolab
/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf, ?ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapvirtual.cf

Jan 09 22:55:26 dafnen <info> postfix/smtpd[6231]: dict_lookup:
virtual_alias_maps = regexp:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual_regexp

Why there is a question mark in front of ldap?

>>P.S.: I change also /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases to avoid mail sent to
>>root goes to /dev/null. I like to see them.
>

> This one seems to be a bit strange,
> it probably comes from the OpenPKG postfix package.
> Can you file a bug for it in our tracker?

OK I'll do it.