[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 Distribution list

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Tue Jan 10 10:45:12 CET 2006

Hi,
	I think I have found a partial solution.

First af all I modify master,cf to get smtpd more verbose

25      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -v -v -v

Sending an email to abuse at example.it I discovered that the look-up table
  inquired are:

recipient_canonical_maps
canonical_maps
virtual_alias_maps

The last one is empty. So modifing main.cf with:

virtual_alias_maps= ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf

and reloading postfix now all the mailing list works.

I don't know if this is the solution and if I also have to add
ldapvirtual.cf to virtual_alias_maps.

Andrea Gelpi

P.S.: I change also /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases to avoid mail sent to
root goes to /dev/null. I like to see them.