[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 Distribution list

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Sat Jan 7 11:36:52 CET 2006

Hi,
	I'm testing the 2.1 development December 15 snapshot.

Afeter installing it, I connect to amin web interface and the system ask
me to give an e-mail address for postamster, abuse and so on. I use
support at example.it and soon after I create support at example.it.

After that I can see some distribution list for those addresses.

But if I send a mail to postmaster at example.it the mail goes to /dev/null
as I can see from postfix log.

The same is for all other address listed in /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases

In /koloab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log I can read

<info> postfix/local[14054]: 665FC3C99C: to=<root at example.it>,
orig_to=<abuse at example.it>, relay=local, delay=0, status=sent (delivered
to file: /dev/null)

Note: Here is "local" component of postfix that operate.

If I send a mail to virusalert at example.it I got back an error message:

<virusalert at example.it>: service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set
     recipient: Invalid response code received from server, code 550

Note that virusalert is not in /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases.

Looking at the code it seems that the error come from kolabmailboxfilter
when it calls LMTP.

Andrea Gelpi