[Kolab-devel] [issue1043] Kolab missing the concept of "emailaliases"

Peter Marinov peter at worldwide-fx.com
Tue Jan 3 16:22:11 CET 2006

Im not sure its just me making something wrong, but I cant get to work DL as
group  with Toltec connector, as it is described recently.
If I add members of DL manually in Toltec connector sharing options, they
see the shared outlook item, but when I add DL in Toltec sharing options,
none of DL members see the shared resource.
I don't have Kmail client to test it, and afaik, there are issues in Horde
group support for Kolab, so if anyone else can confirm this we can create
issue.
 /Kolab 2.01, Tc 2.0.6/

Regards