[Kolab-devel] [issue1106] It is possible to leave the 'Primary Email Address' field empty while submitting a new user

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Feb 5 21:41:52 CET 2006

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

It is possible to leave the 'Primary Email Address' field empty
while submitting a new user.  The result is than a uid as '@domain.tld'.
This does not look good to me.  The admin/user/user.php?action=create page
states that this field is required and as such it should not be possible
to submit with an empty 'Primary Email Address' field.

This happens I think due to the new domain functionality as the domain is
now proposed by kolab and probably set.  As such the field is not really
empty anymore...

BTW: this is on a suse installation (without openpkg), but I think the
error will be present on an openpkg system too.

messages: 6468
nosy: rbos
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: It is possible to leave the 'Primary Email Address' field empty while submitting a new user