[Kolab-devel] [issue1535] crash when accepting forwarded invitation

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Dec 14 12:04:56 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

Kontact proko2 rev. 612685 just crashed on me.  I was testing how kontact copes
with forwarded invitations, so I created a new kalendar entry as user A and
invited B.  B forwarded the invitations to C, one of them was forwared "inline".
 Users A, B and C are different users accounts in the linux system, too and
everyone has their own kontact.

User C had just started kontact and had only looked at email when the forwarded
invitations came in.  C clicked on the [Accept] button in the invitation that
was forwared inline.  Then a dialog box with a progress bar came up indicating
that contacts were loaded.  Then a dialog box appeared that let the user select
the calendar folder in which to store the new kalendar entry.  There the default
kalendar folder was selected and immediately after clicking on OK, kontact
crashed.  The backtrace is attached.

assignedto: till
files: forwarded-invitation-crash.txt
messages: 9118
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: crash when accepting forwarded invitation
topic: kde client