[Kolab-devel] [issue1360] huge activism

conception kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Aug 17 12:59:41 CEST 2006

New submission from conception <capsuledearborn at roulet.be>:

stocck strategies and tactics explained

Fellow IInvestor, big news are hitting on thursday for AG AO!!!

Somebody knows something...place AG AO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the mraket indexes bounce around a lot without really going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stockks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AGA O!!!

Tradde Aelrt: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Comppany: AGGA RESOUURCES NNEW
Stcok: A GAO
Cuurrent Pricce: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STROONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out A GAO on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager investorrs of this emerging situation.
When this sotck moves - watch out! stooocks wee profiile sshow aa significcant increease iin sttock priice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember this is a sttrong pplay.

Massive news for A GAO this thursday! AG AO is a big mover in the SOTCK MAKRET!!!

People living in glass houses should not!.. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open. Murder will out If the Blind Lead the Blind, Both Shall Fall Into the Ditch.
Good broth may be made in an old pot.

messages: 8222
nosy: capsuledearborn, koordinatenfrank.koormann
status: unread
title: huge activism