[Kolab-devel] [issue1336] Resource booking fails, if TRANSP:TRANSPARENT in the invitation

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 2 16:18:11 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kolab Server 2.0.3:

Use case:
I want to book a pda for a longer time.
PDA is a Kolab Resource account with policy "anyone" Reject if conflict.
So I make an appointment with the pda as attendee,
and select display as "free", because I can still go places.

Problem report:
The pda appointment will not get into the freebusy list of the
pda resource, and thus my office neighbour can book the same pda.

To reproduce, try to book the pda in the same time. Check the fb list.
Expected behaviour:   FB list should show the appointment.
                      Booking in the same time should be declined.

Technically the resmgr should ignore the TRANSP:TRANSPARENT in this case.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 8090
nosy: bernhard, bh, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Resource booking fails, if TRANSP:TRANSPARENT in the invitation
topic: server