[Kolab-devel] loops back to myself

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Wed Apr 12 19:29:19 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I'm testing kolab server (kolab-server-2.1-beta-1 / OpenPKG version)
and after adding a few new domains I get a postfix's error with only one
domain. (I have three configured).

The error message is <prueba at fundacionlidia.org.ar>: mail for
mail.fundacionlidia.org.ar loops back to myself

The DNS information is correct. What I do notice is that after adding or
removing a domain I have to run kolabconf by hand, because the
configuration files don't change.

thanks for any suggestions...

My /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf

#   local host
myhostname = mail.silvercitysoft.com
mydomain = silvercitysoft.com
myorigin = $mydomain

#
masquerade_domains = $mydomain
masquerade_exceptions = root

#   smtp daemon
#smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
#inet_interfaces = 127.0.0.1

#   relaying
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mydestination = silvercitysoft.com fundacionlidia.org.ar
holdec-mail.xtech.com.ar
relay_domains =
#smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
#                               check_client_access
hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/access,
#                               check_relay_domains

#   maps
canonical_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/canonical
virtual_maps =  hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual,
        ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf,
        ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldapvirtual.cf
relocated_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/relocated
transport_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/transport,
ldap:/kolab/etc/postfix/ldaptransport.cf
alias_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_database = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases
#virtual_mailbox_maps = $virtual_maps
local_recipient_maps = $virtual_maps, $alias_maps

#   local delivery
recipient_delimiter = +
#mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp
mailbox_transport = kolabmailboxfilter

#TLS settings
smtpd_use_tls = yes
smtpd_tls_auth_only = no
smtpd_starttls_timeout = 300s
smtpd_timeout = 300s
#smtpd_tls_CAfile = /kolab/etc/kolab/server.pem
#smtpd_tls_CApath =
#smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = no
#smtpd_tls_ccert_verifydepth = 5
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /kolab/etc/kolab/cert.pem
#smtpd_tls_cipherlist =
#smtpd_tls_dcert_file =
#smtpd_tls_dh1024_param_file =
#smtpd_tls_dh512_param_file =
#smtpd_tls_dkey_file = $smtpd_tls_dcert_file
#smtpd_tls_key_file = $smtpd_tls_cert_file
smtpd_tls_key_file = /kolab/etc/kolab/key.pem
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_received_header = no
#smtpd_tls_req_ccert = no
#smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
#smtpd_tls_wrappermode = no

#tls_random_bytes = 32
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
#tls_daemon_random_bytes = 32
#tls_daemon_random_source =
#tls_random_exchange_name = ${config_directory}/prng_exch
#tls_random_prng_update_period = 60s
#tls_random_reseed_period = 3600s

#smtp_starttls_timeout = 300s
#smtp_tls_CAfile =
#smtp_tls_CApath =
#smtp_tls_cert_file =
#smtp_tls_cipherlist =
#smtp_tls_dcert_file =
#smtp_tls_dkey_file = $smtp_tls_dcert_file
#smtp_tls_enforce_peername = yes
#smtp_tls_key_file = $smtp_tls_cert_file
#smtp_tls_loglevel = 0
#smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = no
#smtp_tls_per_site =
#smtp_tls_scert_verifydepth = 5
#smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
#smtp_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s

#   authentication via sasl

## Kolab Policy Server
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
check_policy_service unix:private/kolabpolicy
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_policy_service
unix:private/kolabpolicy
kolabpolicy_time_limit = 3600
kolabpolicy_max_idle = 20

#smtpd_restriction_classes =
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes

# We want to allow for uids without any realm
#smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_sasl_local_domain =

# Support broken clients like Microsoft Outlook Express 4.x which expect
AUTH=LOGIN instead of AUTH LOGIN
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

content_filter=kolabfilter

--