[Kolab-devel] what to expect from the *.pfb urls?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 10 18:59:59 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 9. April 2006 23:16 schrieb Richard Bos:
> I'm testing the last bits of the freebusy stuff and when surfing to
> https://server/kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.pfb
> or
> https://server/kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.xpfb
> the answer is:
> Not Found
> The requested URL /kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.xpfb was not found on
> this server.
> test at domain.tld.xpfb not found in cache

Both .pdf and .xpfb will only exist, if they got triggered.
It is not a problem if they do not exist before this.

Both partial freebusy lists will be assembled automatically to be included
in the main freebusy lists, so those urls will not be called except for
interal purposes of assembling the lists.

> ------------
>
> Is this correct behaviour, is the url line incorrect?  I don't know what to
> expect from that url.

It seem that you are lacking a calendar folders.

> The url https://server/kolab/freebusy/trigger/test%40domain.tld.pfb e.g.
> gives a nice formatted url record back as answer....
>

> From this doc
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/architecture/freebusy.txt I
> understand that *pfb files are for group accounts.  So I created a group
> account called group and used that in the url.  The result is similar.
> How can I test those *.pfb urls?

If you have more then one folder, they all need to count for the ifb.

Create 3 calendar folders, make appointments in them.
Check the .ifb, it should contain all appointments.

Have another account give your user right for another calendar folder,
and set the incidences-for to "readers". Then these appointments should also
appear in your .ifb.

You need authentification for .xfbs to work.

Bernhard

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.