[Kolab-devel] Split up mailinglists?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Apr 9 20:39:31 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 5. April 2006 15:46 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> It seems that traffic on Kolab Mailinglists is really growing.
> What would you all think about adding new mailinglists
> to make it easier for people to find what they are looking for?

I am currently against splitting up the mailing lists.

Reasons include:

- Traffic is not that big on any single existing ml
- The fragmentation leads to annoying cross-posting
- Yet again you are going to force your personal preferences on even more
Kolab mailinglists (I left kolab-users because of the reply-to setting)

Regards.
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/