[Kolab-devel] [issue1202] Kontact crashes on creating kolab ressource folders after using kolabwizard

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 6 15:45:45 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Revision: 526981

Kontact crashes when it tries to create kolab ressource folders on initial
start after creating a new kolab account through kolabwizward.

To reproduce to the following:
1. create new user in kolab
2. start kolabwizard and configure a new account for this user (I tested this
with a "fresh" user in the system who does not have started kontact before. But
the problem persists also for other users.
3. start kontact. Kolab "ressources" or better only the server without the real
ressources (Kalender,Journal, Notizen...) itself are listed in the ressource
part of the calendar and kontact view.
4. Sync. Kontact show a dialog informing that it is about to create folders for
calendar etc. under the users inbox and ask me how to proceed.
5. Click on "yes" or "no" results in a crash.

Manual adding of ressources without a  prior sync results in a crash too.

It seems that kolabwizward does not create the ressources properly.

Add konsole output of kolabwizard, kontact and a backtrace of kontact crash.

assignedto: till
files: konsole_kolabwizard
messages: 7063
nosy: bernhard, bh, till, torsten
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Kontact crashes on creating kolab ressource folders after using kolabwizard