[Kolab-devel] [issue1200] Sent event invitations crash KMail when viewing

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 6 13:47:36 CEST 2006

New submission from T. Ribbrock <admin_slox-e at itsef.com>:

kdepim3-3.3.proko2.0.6 on SuSE 10.0

One of our users was cleaning up his "Sent" folder which - among other things -
contained copies of sent invitations. When clicking on one of them,
kontact/kmail crashed immediately. This crash was reproducable - every time he
clicked on that mail, kmail would crash. I copied the mail to my account and got
the same results - even if I started KMail standalone, outside of kontact.

The offending mail (edited to remove valid mail addresses - but it still crashes
KMail...) is attached - importing it with Tools->Import Messages->mbox should
suffice. I also have the KDE backtraces and the output on the commandline - I'll
see whether I succeed in attaching it here somewhere as well.

files: CRASHMAIL
messages: 7054
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Sent event invitations crash KMail when viewing
topic: kde client