[Kolab-devel] Is this a bug or I'm not doing something right

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Tue Apr 4 22:12:19 CEST 2006

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag, 3. April 2006 20:44 schrieb Daniel Coletti:
>
>>Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>>>The server I guess. ;-)
>>>BTW: Always try to give the precise version and who you have installed
>>>the Kolab Server.
>>
>>I'm sorry, the version (as shown at admin->About Kolab->Versions) is
>>
>>Kolab2 Groupware Server Version
>>
>>2.0-unofficial
>

> Okay, this is kolab-server-2.1-beta-1/
>
>>Kolab2 Groupware Server Component Versions
>>
>>perl-kolab-5.8.7-20060201
>

>>>Cron should run it.
>>>How did you install the Kolab server?
>>
>>I installed it using "./obmtool kolab" as instructed by the 1st.README
>>file.
>

> Okay, you are using the OpenPKG version.
>

>>Eventhough I see a crond process running, it seems that it is the
>>cron daemon that comes with the s.o. (Linux Fedora core 3).
>>I don't see a rc script for cron inside /kolab/etc/rc.d directory,
>>should there be one?
>

> No, the native cron should be used.
> What does the following command tell you
> crontab -l -u kolab

oh!, I see. and yes, it does have the correct path to the quotawarn
script every 10 minutes.

I'll do futher checking because I'm not sure how much time I waited
between the first limit (80% of the quota) and the quota hard limit
(100%). Maybe I rushed it a little bit. If the problem persist, I'll
send another mail.

thanks,

daniel//