[Kolab-devel] Is this a bug or I'm not doing something right

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Mon Apr 3 20:44:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag, 3. April 2006 00:10 schrieb Daniel Coletti:
>
>>	I'm testing kolab 2.1
>

> The server I guess. ;-)
> BTW: Always try to give the precise version and who you have installed
> the Kolab Server.

I'm sorry, the version (as shown at admin->About Kolab->Versions) is

Kolab2 Groupware Server Version

2.0-unofficial

Kolab2 Groupware Server Component Versions

perl-kolab-5.8.7-20060201
kolabd-2.0.99-20060203
kolab-resource-handlers-2.0.99-20060201
kolab-webadmin-2.0.99-20060201

Kolab2 Patched OpenPKG Package Versions

amavisd-2.3.3-2.5.0
apache-1.3.33-2.5.5_kolab
imapd-2.2.12-2.5.0_kolab
postfix-2.2.5-2.5.0_kolab

>>	and I'm not sure if I found a bug or not.
>>When a mailbox quota is about to be exceeded no notice[0] is sent by
>>kolab to the user. I found a perl script (kolabquotawarn) which should
>>be the one that sends this, but I could't find which program should run
>>it.
>

> Cron should run it.
> How did you install the Kolab server?

I installed it using "./obmtool kolab" as instructed by the 1st.README file.
Eventhough I see a crond process running, it seems that it is the cron
daemon that comes with the s.o. (Linux Fedora core 3).
I don't see a rc script for cron inside /kolab/etc/rc.d directory,
should there be one?

regards,

daniel///

--