[Kolab-devel] apache question

Pete Brown pete at geekbuilt.com.au
Sat Apr 1 11:58:23 CEST 2006

On Saturday 01 April 2006 19:46, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zaterdag 1 april 2006 11:34, schreef Pete Brown:
> > > It depends on what openpkg (http://www.openpkg.org/) is going to
> > > provide. I think that at the moment openpkg provides apache1 only.  It
> > > is the same for php4 vs php5....  Kolab seems to work with apache2 (at
> > > least that is what it is doing for me on suse and for Gunnar on
> > > Gentoo).  You only have to maintain your own apache config settings.
> >
> > ah i see.
> > thanks for the info.
> > i shall see if i can get it working with apache2 here on ubuntu.
>
> Does that mean that you already "ported" kolab to ubuntu, using the
> autoconf mechanism (dist_conf/ubuntu)?
> If you like I provide the apache include file that we use on suse...
> I'll include them right now, they are not too big.

i used the binary install for kolab using the debian 3.1 packages.
i wanted to have a look at it the quickest way possible as the box i am
testing it on is kinda old and not very quick at compiling.
but porting it to ubuntu would be something i want to do soon.

i am guessing dist_conf/ubuntu is in the cvs tree?

--
Peter Brown
Partner
E   pete at geekbuilt.com.au