[Kolab-devel] Active Directory synchronization in Kolab 2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Sep 19 09:55:21 CEST 2005

Hi Henning,

Am Montag, 12. September 2005 10:42 schrieb Henning Holtschneider:
> we recently tried the Active Directory synchronization on Kolab 2. We made
> the necessary modifications to the configuration in kolab.conf as we did
> with Kolab 1, but it doesn't seem to work. Hasn't the AD support been
> ported from Kolab 1 to Kolab 2 yet?

so far I do not know anybody who uses this.
The inactive code should be close to the real thing though
as kolabd only needs to get a trigger and then reads
the contents itself via ldap, if I remember correctly.

> If true, are there any plans to do so
> in the foreseeable future?

Not that I am aware of.
It would be a small project to develop this,
so if  a customer of the Kolab-Konsortium wants this,
we might have it pretty fast.

Bernhard