[Kolab-devel] [issue936] system cron used, and fireing when server stopped

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Sep 16 19:06:28 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

kolab-2.1-20050915 snapshot:

The system cron of the "kolab" user is  used for
kolabquotawarn.
The entry is made right after installation,
even when the server is not yet started.
If it is not configured, you get an error mail by cron
+/kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.7/ppc-linux/Kolab.pm line 318.
Password verification failed.
+/kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.7/ppc-linux/Kolab.pm line 334.

Best would be to use the OpenPKG quarterly mechanism
I think. (You can find this in the system cron already.).
I also hope that this does not run if the openpkg system is not
started yet.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 5565
nosy: bernhard, steffen
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: system cron used, and fireing when server stopped
topic: kolab-2.1, server